Monday, February 22, 2010

Metamucil For Leg Cramps I Have Sever IBS And It Is Ruining My Life?

I have sever IBS and it is ruining my life? - metamucil for leg cramps

I suffered with IBS for several years shorter. I am still on the terrible events that feel as if I were a child and am back in silence. Finally went to the doctor if I was daily accidents due to diarrhea. It is sooo embarrassing, and make the audience on their legs because they got a cramp and tried to run to the toilet. I'm on 80 mg of Bentyl, immodeium every 4 hours, Metamucil, and 75mg tofrnil. and still have an accident. I believe that no one understands this just criticize me for failing classes and not take care of my house. I can not take care of the house, because I'm tired of all drugs. I have no idea what to do. I can not go to college, so it makes me think I can go to work? I can not get up when they need to go. WHat should I do?

2 comments:

Gabe M said...

St. ****?!?!?!? **** Diarrhea runs down your leg?
The so-called IBS is it?

Selena said...

IBS, I cut and I cut out all fatty foods and red meat and began to eat Activia yogurt in the morning. You need to know if someone does do in your family, which also in my family. The sorry if I was not good luck with.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Vinyl topper Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator