Sunday, February 21, 2010

Atomic Boot Heater Ski Boots - Atomic Therm-ic - Can I Use The Heaters In A New Pair Of Boots?

Ski Boots - Atomic Therm-ic - Can I use the heaters in a new pair of boots? - atomic boot heater

Hello

I have a pair of ski boots atomic deposits Therm-ic. The shoes are very uncomfortable, but can not find any company that has built in heaters.

Does anyone these boots, too?

Do you know if I can be the sole activity, including heating and back into storage? I know that you can take normal in the soles of boots, but I'm not sure if the team only in the in-or even appropriate to boot, it is difficult to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no idea. But try!

Jared L said...

Talk to people you sold

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Vinyl topper Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator